DescriptionWario's teeth may be rotten, and he may have a bit of cold, but that hasn't stopped him from stealing a shiny new Nintendo DS from an old man. With this new technology Wario assembles his "diverse" game designers to make use of the new system.
Like other installments in the WarioWare/Made in Wario series, this is a collection of microgames each of which take seconds to complete. All games are operated either by the touch screen or by blowing into the microphone, or in some cases both.
These microgames are fired at you rapidly in various modes of play, the goal being either to clear a certain amount or to continue for an indefinite period as the game increases in speed.
A good helping of retro Nintendo games make an appearance as microgames.
A toy room is available where unlockable items and longer minigames are kept. These items include such things as a pudding one can poke and pull at, a yo-yo wind chimes that you can set a ringing with a breath across the microphone etc.
- "Sawaru Made in Wario" -- Japanese title
- "Manjyeora Made in Wario" -- Korean title
- "さわるメイドインワリオ" -- Japanese spelling
- "만져라 메이드 인 와리오" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|Stylus' exercises||Nintendo DS||NeoJ (428)|
|Best use of DS hardware yet!||Nintendo DS||T_ConX (10)|
|The Video Game Critic||Nintendo DS||Jun 10, 2006||A-||91|
|GamePro (US)||Nintendo DS||Feb 14, 2005||4.5 out of 5||90|
|Armchair Empire, The||Nintendo DS||Mar 01, 2005||8.8 out of 10||88|
|G4 TV: X-Play||Nintendo DS||Mar 15, 2005||80|
|EL33TONLINE||Nintendo DS||Sep 17, 2006||80|
|GamesCollection||Nintendo DS||Jul 12, 2010||8 out of 10||80|
|GameCola.net||Nintendo DS||Jun, 2005||7.9 out of 10||79|
|Diehard GameFan||Nintendo DS||Feb 21, 2005||7.5 out of 10||75|
|GameSpot||Nintendo DS||Feb 11, 2005||7.2 out of 10||72|
|The Next Level||Nintendo DS||May 05, 2005||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaIf you have WarioWare Twisted! put it into the GBA slot of the DS and switch on. Bam! There you go! A free Mona Pizza video!
Related Web Sites
- iQue DS page (Page for the Chinese iQue release. )
- Official Website (Official Nintendo website, contains info about the game and it's characters.)
- WarioWare Touched! at Wikipedia (Provides useful information about WarioWare Touched! and is free to edit by anyone.)
- WarioWare Touched! for Nintendo DS (Official game web site by Nintendo of America.)