DescriptionTake command of Napoleon's troops or Wellington's army and change history in this epic game based on the award winning Sid Meier's Gettysburg engine. Waterloo accurately depicts Napoleonic warfare in one of the most famous battles of all time. Over 60 different uniforms, (Old and Young Guard, hussars, dragoons, and cuirassiers), and dozens of historical landmarks portrayed. Over 25 historical and speculative scenarios with the additional ability to design your own random battles. Multiplayer allows up to 8 players over Lan or Internet.
- "拿破仑战史之决战滑铁卢" -- Chinese Title (Simplified)
- "Waterloo: Napoleon's letzte Schlacht" -- German Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|GameSpy||Apr 19, 2001||87 out of 100||87|
|Gamer's Pulse||Apr 11, 2001||82 out of 100||82|
|GameSpot||Apr 03, 2001||7.3 out of 10||73|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Apr 07, 2001||70 out of 100||70|
|Electric Games||May 17, 2001||70|
|Svenska PC Gamer||Jan, 2002||64 out of 100||64|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Jul, 2001||40|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Dec 26, 2001||7 out of 20||35|
|GameStar (Germany)||Sep, 2003||24 out of 100||24|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Strategy First - Waterloo: Napoleon's Last Battle (Publisher's official website)
- The Waterloo: Napoleon's Last Battle Annex (Fan-made website with description, strategy tips, etc.)
- Waterloo (Official website)