DescriptionWe Cheer 2
like its predecessor
is a dance game where the player uses the Wii Remotes as pom-poms to make a customizable male or female cheerleaders dance to any of the game's 30 licensed tracks:
- Get Ready For This – 2 Unlimited
- Mickey – Toni Basil
- Pump It (Clean Version) – The Black Eyed Peas
- Run It Back Again – Corbin Bleu
- Song 2 – Blur
- Tubthumping – Chumbawumba
- GNO (Girls Night Out) – Miley Cyrus
- Real Wild Child – Everlife
- Beat It (Feat. John Mayer) – Fall Out Boy
- Glamorous (Clean Version) – Fergie
- Get Down With This – Imani Coppola
- Tell Me Something I Don’t Know – Selena Gomez & the Scene
- Homecoming – Hey Monday
- Let’s Dance – Vanessa Hudgens
- Just Dance – Lady Gaga
- Girlfriend – Avril Lavigne
- La La Land – Demi Lovato
- Leavin' (Radio Edit Remix) – Jesse McCartney
- Closer – Ne-Yo
- Whoa – Paramore
- Higher Ground – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Pon de Replay – Rihanna
- Walk This Way – Run DMC
- Push It – Salt N Pepa
- All Star – Smash Mouth
- The Power – Snap!
- So Bring It On – The Cheetah Girls
- Doing It Right – The Go! Team
- Popular – The Veronicas
- Headstrong – Ashley Tisdale
Up to 4 players can play in co-op or competitive mode.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Fred VT (9932)
on Mar 29, 2013.