missing cover art
DescriptionAngry Birds: Seasons is a festival themed version of Angry Birds. The original release of the game was Halloween themed but it has since been getting updates to coincide with other festivities and holidays. Each update includes a pack of levels that is themed after the corresponding festival. As of May 2013 the following level packs are included with the game:
- Trick or Treat (Halloween themed; 45 levels)
- Season's Greedings (Christmas themed; 25 levels arranged as an advent calendar with a level unlocked every day)
- Hogs and Kisses (Valentine's day themed; 18 levels)
- Go Green, Get Lucky (St. Patrick's day themed; 18 levels)
- Easter Eggs (Easter themed; 18 levels)
- Summer Picnic (Summer themed; 30 levels)
- Mooncake Festival (Mid-autumn festival themed; 30 levels)
- Ham'O'Ween (Halloween themed; 30 levels plus a new bird, Orange Bird)
- Wreck the Halls (Christmas themed; 25 levels arranged as an advent calendar with a level unlocked every day)
- Year of the Dragon (New Year themed; 15 levels)
- Cherry Blossoms (Cherry Blossom festival themed; 15 levels)
- Piglantis (Summer themed; 30 levels)
- Back to School (School year themed; 20 levels, plus a new bird, Pink Bird)
- Haunted Hogs (Halloween themed; 30 levels)
- Winter Wonderham (Christmas themed; 25 levels arranged as an advent calendar with a level unlocked every day)
- AbraCa-Bacon (Circus themed; 30 levels)
There are no webOS screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Angry Birds: Seasons HD" -- iPad title
- "Angry Birds: Halloween" -- Original title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.