DescriptionWhile flying three members of the same family, your planes crash-lands in an area where it soon becomes clear that time has stood still - dinosaurs still roam the area, and the humans are primitive and carnivorous. Your task is to guide them to safety through the complex isometrically viewed world (using the same basic game engine as Denton Designs' Great Escape license).
Hazards to be faced include the aforementioned dinosaurs and cavemen, as well as sea monsters, precarious mountainous ledges and dilapidated bridges. Objects including weapons and first aid kits can be collected. Each character has his own distinct behaviors - one becomes hungry easily, while another is only really competent while his fiancé survives. Although the ultimate aim is to save all four characters, you can continue while at least one is alive.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Tibet" -- Working Title
- "Land That Time Forgot" -- ZX Spectrum announcement title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Sinclair User||ZX Spectrum||Aug, 1988||96 out of 100||96|
|The Games Machine (UK)||ZX Spectrum||Aug, 1988||95 out of 100||95|
|Crash!||ZX Spectrum||Jul, 1988||94 out of 100||94|
|Your Sinclair||ZX Spectrum||Aug, 1988||9 out of 10||90|
|Atari ST User||Atari ST||Jan, 1989||9 out of 10||90|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||ZX Spectrum||Sep, 1988||8 out of 10||80|
|The One||Atari ST||Oct, 1988||76 out of 100||76|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||ZX Spectrum||Sep, 1988||719 out of 1000||72|
|The Games Machine (UK)||Atari ST||Jan, 1989||71 out of 100||71|
|Power Play||Atari ST||Dec, 1988||53 out of 100||53|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Cancelled portsJohn Heap worked on ports for ZX Spectrum (48 KB) and Amstrad CPC, but both were ultimately cancelled.
Related Web Sites
- AtariMania (Ocean, UK, Atari ST) (For Atari ST: game entry database; downloadable release; game packaging; advertisement; manuals; magazine reviews; additional material.)
- DOSBox, an x86 emulator with DOS (Compatibility information page about the original game and its DOSBox versions. )
- The Tipshop (For ZX Spectrum: a central archive for all Spectrum and SAM games hints, tips, cheats, maps, hacks and pokes.)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Encyclopaedic entry for the combined platforms of the game.)
- World of Spectrum (For ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – cassette inlay, advertisement, instructions; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts.)
- ZX-Art - online archive of pixel art and 8-bit music (For ZX Spectrum: loading screen, pixel art, music.)