DescriptionWho Wants to Be a Millionaire Second Edition is the second game based on the hit TV gameshow. You have to answer fifteen questions, slowly going up to the one million mark. If you have trouble, there are three lifeline you can use to help you: Phone a friend, 50/50 and ask the audience.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?: 2nd Edition" -- Spine title
- "Wer wird Millionär - 2. Edition" -- German title
- "Qui Veut Gagner Des Millions: Seconde Edition" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Graphics Engine: RenderWare
- Inspiration: TV game shows
- PlayStation Greatest Hits releases
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire licensees
|The suspense and game rules are successfully recreated in this excellent Game Show||Windows||Dragoon (89)|
|Game Vortex||Windows||2000||90 out of 100||90|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||Jan, 2002||69 out of 100||69|
|Game Informer Magazine||PlayStation||Jul, 2000||6.5 out of 10||65|
|PC Zone||Windows||Nov 17, 2001||5.9 out of 10||59|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Macintosh||Aug 31, 2000||5 out of 10||50|
|GameSpot||PlayStation||Jun 21, 2000||4.2 out of 10||42|
|Jeuxvideo.com||PlayStation 2||Apr 23, 2002||8 out of 20||40|
|Consoles Plus||PlayStation 2||May, 2002||10 out of 100||10|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaRegis Philbin's own voice was recorded for the making of this game.