DescriptionWii Fit Plus is an enhanced version of the original Wii Fit fitness game. In additional to all the existing activities and options, it introduces:
- Training Plus (15 new balance and aerobics games)
- The possibility to have a personalized program of activities, by focusing on a specific body part for instance
- A new indicator, indicating the number of calories you should have burned during an exercise.
- The balance mode is now available directly in the main menu, allowing you to weigh babies and animals. They are also granted avatars in a Mii-like fashion.
There are no Wii screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Official Magazine (NOM) UK||Oct 29, 2009||91 out of 100||91|
|The Video Game Critic||Jul 31, 2010||A-||91|
|IGN||Oct 02, 2009||8.2 out of 10||82|
|The Telegraph||Oct 30, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 29, 2009||16 out of 20||80|
|JeuxActu||Oct 31, 2009||80|
|GameSpot AU||Oct 20, 2009||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Gamereactor (Sweden)||Nov 02, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|NGamer||Oct 21, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
SalesAccording to publisher Nintendo, Wii Fit Plus sold 21.03 million copies worldwide (as of March 31, 2014).
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Wii Fit Plus (article in the open encyclopedia)