DescriptionWii Fit Plus is an enhanced version of the original Wii Fit fitness game. In additional to all the existing activities and options, it introduces:
- Training Plus (15 new balance and aerobics games)
- The possibility to have a personalized program of activities, by focusing on a specific body part for instance
- A new indicator, indicating the number of calories you should have burned during an exercise.
- The balance mode is now available directly in the main menu, allowing you to weigh babies and animals. They are also granted avatars in a Mii-like fashion.
There are 9 Balance Plus games:
- Soccer Heading, head the soccer balls and dodge other flying objetcs like shoes and mascot heads
- Ski Slalom, lean left and right to ski down a slalom course
- Ski Jump, ski down a ramp and jump as far as possible
- Table tilt, lean your body left right forward and backward to drop the balls into the holes
- Tightrope Walk, walk in place to cross the tightrope. Bend and straighten your knees to jump
- Balance Bubble, guide your Mii down the river by controlling your balance
- Penguin Slide, tilt the iceberg to slide your Mii in a penguin suit and catch fish
- Snowboard Slalom, lean left and right to snowboard down a slalom course
- Lotus Focus, sit on the balance board as still as possible to keep a candle from blowing out
- Perfect 10, shake your hips to add up to the given number
- Cycling, ride around the island while collecting flags
- Rhythm Kung Fu, mimic kung-fu moves to the beat
- Driving Range, hit the golf ball as close to target as possible
- Segway Circuit, ride around the beach infested by mechanical mole and pop beach balls
- Bird's-Eye Bull's-Eye, flap your arms to fly and land your Mii in a chicken suit on all the targets
- Snowball fight, take cover and throw snowballs at Mii characters
- Obstacle Course Advanced, same as Obstacle Course with an updated course
- Tilt City Plus, same as Tilt City with updated levels
- Rhythm Parade, step in time with the whistle
- Big Top Juggling, use the nunchuck to juggle balls while standing on a big beach ball
- Skate Board Arena, skate over blue stripes and jump ramps and half-pipes while avoiding obstacles
- Table tilt Plus, same as Table tilt with updated levels
- Balance Bubble Plus, same as Balance Bubble with an updated course
- Jogging Plus, jog around the island and afterwards answer three questions about the surroundings
There are no Wii screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Video Game Critic||Jul 31, 2010||A-||91|
|Nintendo Official Magazine (NOM) UK||Oct 29, 2009||91 out of 100||91|
|IGN||Oct 02, 2009||8.2 out of 10||82|
|JeuxActu||Oct 31, 2009||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 29, 2009||16 out of 20||80|
|Nintendo Life||Nov 03, 2009||80|
|The Telegraph||Oct 30, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpot AU||Oct 20, 2009||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Gamereactor (Sweden)||Nov 02, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Nov 02, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
SalesAccording to publisher Nintendo, Wii Fit Plus sold 21.11 million copies worldwide (as of September 30, 2015).
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Wii Fit Plus (article in the open encyclopedia)