DescriptionDeus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut is an expanded re-release of Deus Ex: Human Revolution and includes all DLC (download content):
- The Missing Link (integrated into the storyline)
- Explosive Mission Pack (including the Tracer Tong pre-order mission)
- Tactical Enhancement Pack
- It also includes the making-of documentary which was originally released with the Augmented Edition
- An optional in-game commentary mode with Game Director Jean-François Dugas, Art Director Jonathan-Jacques Belletête and Lead Writer Mary DeMarle (various others join in depending on the topic). The conversations are in English, subtitled and displayed through the infolink.
- The boss fights were redesigned. While the player still has to kill the bosses, the areas were expanded and offer additional options for stealth/hacker characters.
- A new game+ mode in which Jensen keeps all his augmentations, but loses his inventory. There are no changes in difficulty and it is not compatible with save games from the standard edition.
- There are a few graphical changes, including a removed yellow filter.
- Jensen now recharges two instead of one energy cell (except on the highest difficulty)
- The console versions also add second-screen abilities:
- Using the second screen for displaying menu screens, including hacking
- Using PS Vita as controller (PS3)
- Using the controller for remote play or making snapshots (Wii U)
There are no Wii U user screenshots for this game.
There are 14 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Cheat Code Central||Oct 21, 2013||4.7 out of 5||94|
|Eurogamer.it||Oct 18, 2013||9 out of 10||90|
|Nintendo Life||Nov 04, 2013||90|
|Game Revolution||Oct 22, 2013||90|
|The Digital Fix||Nov 22, 2013||9 out of 10||90|
|RPG Site||Jan 24, 2014||9 out of 10||90|
|4Players.de||Oct 22, 2013||88 out of 100||88|
|GameSpot||Oct 22, 2013||8 out of 10||80|
|Gamer.nl||Nov 05, 2013||8 out of 10||80|
|GamerGen||Oct 30, 2013||15 out of 20||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.