DescriptionMarche and a few friends are out on a usual venture through their local town, St. Ivalice, only to discover a book filled with fantasy and magic. Setting their mind to the thoughts of a magical land, they get transported to the world of Ivalice, which happens to be based on one of the friends' favourite games, Final Fantasy.
Finding himself alone, Marche must join a clan of warriors and travel through this new land of mystery to find his lost friends, and return to the real world, while learning all about this new place and the magic it holds.
Not a direct sequel to Final Fantasy Tactics, FFTA combines the many elements of the tactical original with a slightly modern feel, and an original storyline for the GBA. As a clan leader, you must manage your team (from their combat skills and inventory to each and every battle you face).
Both your basic handheld weapons and magic are available to you, with the ability to summon monsters for support. Two players can link GBA's for battles, trading items and clan members as well.
There are no Wii U user screenshots for this game.
There are 33 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "FFTA" -- Common abbreviation
- "ファイナルファンタジータクティクスアドバンス" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Final Fantasy games
- Final Fantasy Tactics series
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Ivalice universe
There are no reviews for the Wii U release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Nintendo Life||Feb 07, 2016||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2003 – Game Boy Advance Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- 2003 – #8 Game of the Year
- 2003 – #2 Game Boy Advance Game of the Year
- 2003 – Game Boy Advance Strategy Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- FF-Fan (A fansite that offers all kinds of information on the entire Final Fantasy franchise, including walkthroughs, game media, discussion boards and fan art.)
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Official FFTA website by Nintendo)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.