DescriptionPrincess Peach's voice has been stolen by Cackletta and replaced with explosives! Mario and Luigi with the help of Bowser follow her trail to the neighboring Beanbean Kingdom, where they interact with a new cast of characters in their quest to stop her.
Battle gameplay further continues the Super Mario RPG and Paper Mario traditions. Rather than merely making selections from a menu as in many RPGs, timing your button presses correctly can inflict or defend from extra damage.
There are no Wii U user screenshots for this game.
There are 24 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "马里奥与路易RPG" -- Chinese Title (Simplified)
- "マリオ＆ルイージRPG" -- Japanese spelling
- "Mario & Luigi RPG" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Wii U release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Digitally Downloaded||Apr 10, 2014||90|
|Nintendo-Online.de||Apr 03, 2014||9 out of 10||90|
|FNintendo||Jul 01, 2014||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesThe Game Boy Advance version of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
ClothingThis is the first ever Nintendo game where Mario does not have his clothes on. Note: He is NOT completely naked, he has a towel on.
WritingMario and Luigi are actually heard speaking mock-Italian for the first time.
- 2003 – #6 Game Boy Advance Game of the Year
- 2003 – Game Boy Advance RPG of the Year
- Golden Joystick Awards
- 2004 - Runner-up to Sonic Advance 3 as Handheld Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Nintendo: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (The official website. Designed like a newspaper, it includes game information, wallpapers, a game-related front page creator, and more.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.