DescriptionMario Tennis: Ultra Smash is a tennis game starring Mario and friends. The game can be played one vs one or two vs two and offers different types of tennis courts. New characters make their debut on the court, additional characters can be unlocked and badges can be earned for completing achievements. The game offers the following modes:
- Classic Tennis: focuses on Chance Shots and Jump Shots with no giant mode;
- Knockback Challenge: lets you play AI opponents that increase in difficulty and has Amiibo support;
- Mega Battle: mushrooms come available that let you transform into a giant with more power and range;
- Mega Battle Rally: you have to smash a ball back and forth as many times as possible;
- Online Mode: play against other players online and with Amiibo support.
There are no Wii U user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "マリオテニス ウルトラスマッシュ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Informer Magazine||Oct 18, 2015||6.75 out of 10||68|
|4Players.de||Nov 20, 2015||63 out of 100||63|
|GameSpot||Nov 18, 2015||6 out of 10||60|
|Shacknews||Nov 18, 2015||6 out of 10||60|
|Digital Chumps||Nov 19, 2015||5.8 out of 10||58|
|Destructoid||Nov 18, 2015||5.5 out of 10||55|
|Lazygamer||Nov 18, 2015||5.5 out of 10||55|
|Nintendo Life||Nov 22, 2015||50|
|We Got This Covered||Nov 18, 2015||50|
|Gamer.nl||Nov 19, 2015||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash (official website)
Lead Game Design: