DescriptionThis is a compilation of the three games of the Metroid Prime Series . The first two titles are now using the combo Wii-remote & Nunchuk in the same way as Metroid Prime 3 . Other additions to these two titles are the support of "badges" to unlock bonus content such as artwork or musics, and a savegame system supporting Miis.
There are no Wii U user screenshots for this game.
There are 30 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Wii U release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Nintendo-Online.de||Jan 29, 2015||9 out of 10||90|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2009 – Best Value
- 2009 – The Our Frothing Demand Increases Award
- 2009 - Best Wii Adventure Game (Readers' Vote)
- 2009 - Wii Award for Visual Excellence (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- Citizen Prime (A feature article by Michael Thomsen and published by IGN Wii which compares the Metroid Prime series with Orson Welles' groundbreaking 1941 film, Citizen Kane (October 8th, 2009).)
- Metroid Prime: Trilogy (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.