DescriptionPokéPark Wii lets the player take control of a Pikachu and explore the world as a Pokémon. It all takes place in the PokéPark, a theme park run entirely by Pokémon, far from humans. The park is split into eight zones, which contain Skill Games and Attractions where Pokémon can interact and play together. Achieving a bonus score on an Attraction will earn the player a Prism Piece, which is the goal of the game.
Skill Games include Chase (capturing or tagging another Pokémon within a time limit), Battle (less like a Pokémon battle and more of a traditional boss fight), Hide-and-Seek, Quiz, and Obstacle Hop (jumping from obstacles within a time limit). Attractions are minigames that test the player's skill, but they cost Berries, which are the main currency in the PokéPark.
There are no Wii U user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "ポケパークＷｉｉピカチュウの大冒険" -- Japanese spelling
- "PokéPark Wii: Pikachus Grosses Abenteuer" -- German title
- "PokéPark Wii: Pikachu no Daibōken" -- Japanese title
- "PokéPark Wii: la Grande Avventura di Pikachu" -- Italian title
- "PokéPark Wii: La Grande Aventure de Pikachu" -- French title
- "PokéPark Wii: la Gran Aventura de Pikachu" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.