Description1080° Snowboarding is a snowboard racing game. The player will find 6 downhill slopes and a half-pipe as courses, several characters to choose from, and be able to perform more than 25 tricks. After choosing a character and a board among the available eight, the player can compete in a variety of events:
- Match Race: Race head-to-head against a computer controlled opponent.
- Time Attack: Try to beat the best time down a slope.
- Trick Attack: Try to get the best trick score on a slope.
- Contest: Race for the best time down a slalom route.
- 2P Vs.: Race against a friend.
- Practice: Practice tricks in a half-pipe or jump slope.
There are no Wii screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "TenEighty Snowboarding" -- Alternate spelling
- "テン・エイティ スノーボーディング" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Wii release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Official Nintendo Magazine||Jan 18, 2008||91 out of 100||91|
|IGN||Jan 29, 2008||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jan 19, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|Nintendo Life||Jan 19, 2008||80|
|VicioJuegos.com||Feb 20, 2008||80 out of 100||80|
|Mag'64||Aug 31, 2009||5.25 out of 10||52|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesThe N64 version of 1080° Snowboarding appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
ReferencesTowards the end of the Mountain Village course, what appears to be Mr Bean's yellow Mini lies stranded in a snowdrift, next to Bean's arch-nemesis, the blue Reliant Robin.
Related Web Sites
- 1080° Snowboarding (Official game website - Japanese)
- Wikipedia: 1080° Snowboarding (Information about 1080° Snowboarding at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.