DescriptionThe lovely princess Lala was kidnapped by the Evil Demons of the Empire. You are Lolo, a round ball-like creature (just like the princess herself), and your mission is to sneak into the empire castle and to liberate the princess.
Adventures of Lolo is a puzzle game, and each level is a castle room. The goal in each room is to collect all the hearts, then collect the chest to make the exit appear. Lolo can move blocks and turn enemies into eggs to move of freeze them. There are a few different types of enemies:
- Enemies that are stationary and can block your way (or the path of an enemy)
- Enemies that are stationary until you collect all the hearts, then run they run after you until you collect the treasure
- Enemies that will shoot you instantly if you are above/below/left/right of them, unless there is something between you
- Enemies that will shoot you and run back and forth
- Enemies that run after you and sleep wherever they touch you, and you can't move them
- Enemies that run after you when they see you and try to block you in.
Collecting all of the hearts and getting the treasure requires careful planning rather than fast reflexes. Levels are single screens, and as they become more complex, you are encouraged to experiment as many levels can be solved more than one way. There are 50 rooms in total.
There are no Wii screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Wii release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 21, 2010||16 out of 20||80|
|The Virtual Console Archive||Mar, 2007||80|
|IGN||Aug 10, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jun 09, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|Mag'64||Sep 02, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|Nintendo Life||Jun 08, 2007||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Source MaterialTwo Japanese games were essentially combined to make the U.S. Adventures of Lolo. These games were Eggerland: Souzouhe no Tabidachi and Eggerland: Meikyuu no Fukkatsu.
Related Web Sites
- Neb's Lily Pad (a Windows remake of Adventures of Lolo called Adventures of Bobo is available (it includes a level editor).)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.