missing cover art
DescriptionThe Bachelor: The Videogame is an adaptation of the reality-TV series The Bachelor and The Bachelorette in which contestants compete to win The Bachelor/Bachelorette's heart. The game is divided in five episodes in which the player must complete and win at mini-games to impress The Bachelor/Bachelorette. It features cartoon versions of Bachelors/Bachelorettes from the show such as Brad Womack, Matt Grant, Jason Mesnick, DeAnna Pappas and Trista Rehn. In each episode, the contestant with the best score will earn a rose from the Bachelor/Bachelorette in the Rose Ceremony and progress to the next stage. The ultimate goal is to be the best player and to charm the Bachelor/Bachelorette so he/she proposes.
Some of the mini-games include:
- Trace It - Various drawings (outlines) of objects will be displayed one after the other. The player must trace over the line as accurately and as fast as possible.
- Shape It - The player must put the pieces of the puzzle together to reveal the image.
- Swat It - The player's in a jacuzzi with the Bachelor when bees attack and must use a shoe to "swat" them.
- Ready, Set, Dress - A a memory game in which the player is shown sets of items of different colors for a few seconds. After they are hidden, the player is given a color and asked to find all items of that color before the opponent does.
There are no Wii screenshots for this game.
- "The Bachelor: The Videogame HD" -- iPad title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.