missing cover art
DescriptionBackyard Baseball '10 is a baseball game that features all 30 Major League Baseball teams as well as 11 "Backyard" teams (6 in the DS version). The player can pick a team, players and one of the 12 different fields to play on. The game combines traditional baseball mechanics such as pitching and batting with the ability to use power-ups.
Some of the power-ups include:
- Screaming Liner - The ball is hit so hard it screams
- Orbiter - The ball cannot be hit any harder; almost a guaranteed home run when hit
- Popcorn Bunt - Confuse the defense by making a bunch of other balls appear on the field
- Slime Ball - The ball is covered in goop and no one can catch it or throw it
- Free Radical - The ball bounces around a few times, making it really hard to catch
- Teleporter - The ball teleports on the field a few times before stopping somewhere on the field
- Static Zing - The ball is electric and will shock the first person to touch it
- Meteor Ball - The ball is thrown so fast that it's hard to see!
There are no Wii screenshots for this game.
- "Backyard Baseball 2010" -- Working title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Operation Sports||May 28, 2009||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.