Cooking Mama: Cook Off
Back of Case - Wii (US)
Mama says you're now big enough to cook your own food! I'll teach you to prepare delicious dishes from 10 different nations. Then you'll put the skills to the test and cook off against a friend. Ready to show Mama what you're made of?
- Cook 55 international recipes and desserts with 300 different ingredients. Make food, not war!
- New multiplayer mode makes for a tasty two-player competition!
- Wii Remote is very good in my kitchen. Use it to chop, slice, fry, stir and more!
Added by Joshua J. Slone (4621) on Apr 16, 2007
Mama's home cookin'Make the Wii Remote sizzleEveryone in the kitchen! Hot on the heels of stir-fry surprise Cooking Mama DS, Majesco whips up two-chef competition in Cooking Mama: Cook Off—a unique family game designed specifically for the Wii. Step-by-step, recipe-by-recipe, help Mama cook international dishes from 10 different nations and watch as the realistic foods actually change in appearance based on your actions!Features:
- The Wii Remote is your ultimate cooking utensil, putting you in total control of the cooking action as you chop, grate, slice, stir, roll and much more! Hold and point it in many different ways depending on the task (i.e. upright to mash potatoes, lengthwise to fry in a pan, etc.) to get the real sensation of cooking in a kitchen. Watch out, kids – you might learn something useful!
- All-new Cooking Challenge Mode lets you and a friend go head-to-head in the ultimate multiplayer cook off to determine who can cook the fastest with the fewest mistakes.
- Use 250+ foods to create 55 real world dishes from America, France, Japan, India, Mexico, England, China, Spain, Germany and Italy. From hot dogs to pan fried crab to bouillabaisse, Cook Off challenges you to make it all!
- Play against 10 unique computer controlled international characters to earn unique items for your kitchen.
- Realistic graphics with real-time effects make you feel like you’re actually cooking. Adjust your timing and make decisions about your next course of action based on what you see on screen (i.e. if food is starting to look burned, quickly remove it from the burner). We can’t say it enough: you might actually learn something productive!
- Earn bronze, silver, and gold medals from Mama based on the quality of your cooking.
- Practice mode allows you to fine tune your cooking skills without being judged
Added by Evil Ryu (49941) on Mar 22, 2007