DescriptionImagine an adventure game in the format of pinball, and you get Dragon's Fury. Your hero is a small silver ball, and your battlefield is a three-tiered pinball machine. Using your ball, you can defeat monsters, rack up points, and enter bonus stages. If you play with enough skill, you can trigger all sorts of point-accumulating bonuses. If you get one billion points, you get to fight the final boss and view the ending to the game.
There are no Wii screenshots for this game.
There are 13 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "デビルクラッシュ MD" -- Japanese MegaDrive spelling
- "Dragon's Fury" -- Genesis title
- "Devil's Crush: Naxat Pinball" -- TurboGrafx-16 in-game title
- "Devil Crash: Naxat Pinball" -- Japanese TurboGrafx-16 in-game title
- "Devil Crash MD" -- Japanese Mega Drive title
- "Devil Crash" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Life||Jul 23, 2007||90|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Aug 12, 2009||16 out of 20||80|
|GameSpot||Jul 27, 2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jul 27, 2007||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Bonus songsThe Genesis (Mega Drive) version of the game, produced by Technosoft, includes several bonus songs that can be listened to instead of the game's normal BGM. They're accessed through the password screen, and each one is a remade version of a song from an earlier Technosoft game.
- OMAKEBGM00: Thunder Force II - "Knights of Legend"
- OMAKEBGM01: Herzog Zwei - "A Breach of Contract"
- OMAKEBGM02: Thunder Force III - "Venus Fire"
- OMAKEBGM03: Elemental Master - "Blood-Stained Lake"
- OMAKEBGM04: Shin Kyūgyokuden - "Etude of Wind"
PentagramsIn the US/European Turbo-Grafx-16 version a pentagram on the playfield was changed to another cross. In the international Genesis version all pentagrams were changed.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.