DescriptionBased on the second and third movies of the popular "Pirates of the Caribbean" series, players step into the roles of Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, as they continue their adventures on the high seas. The game is set up as a 3D action-adventure in a free-roaming world that allows players to explores the islands and seas of the Caribbean.
Players will have to face off again Davy Jones, his Flying Dutchman crew and the villainous kraken in addition to the Chinese pirate Sao Feng, cannibals, other pirates, and the East India Trading Company.
Players must battle their way through the events of "Dead Man's Chest" and "At World's End" using a variety of sword and item attacks, in addition to a system called "Black Pearls", which only allows players to block for so long until the Black Pearls are drained and no longer able to block until it recharges. Each character has their own special attack, and other weapons, such as pistols and daggers, can be found for use in combat.
The console and PC versions uses regular controls, whereas the Wii version makes use of the Wiimote for motion based attacks. The game makes use of quick time events called "Jackanisms", which allow players to handle themselves through certain events in a manner that Captain Jack Sparrow would.
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are 51 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "שודדי הקאריביים: סוף העולם" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Piráti z Karibiku : Na konci světa" -- Czech title
- "Pirati dei Caraibi: Ai Confini del Mondo" -- Italian title
- "Pirates of the Caribbean: Am Ende der Welt" -- German title
- "Pirates des Caraïbes - Jusqu'au Bout du Monde" -- French title
- "Piratas do Caribe: No Fim do Mundo" -- Brazilian title
- "Piratas del Caribe: En el Fin del Mundo" -- Spanish title
- "Piraci z Karaibów: Na krańcu świata" -- Polish title
- "Disney’s Пираты Карибского Моря: На Краю Света" -- Russian spelling
- "A Karib-tenger kalózai: A világ végén" -- Hungarian title
Part of the Following Groups
- Covermount: Fullgames
- Gameplay feature: Quick Time Events / QTEs
- Inspiration: Movies
- Pirates of the Caribbean licensees
- Theme: Sea Pirates
- Walt Disney games
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Chronicles||Aug 03, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|Nintendo-Online.de||Jul 04, 2007||6 out of 10||60|
|Kombo.com||Jun 27, 2007||5.5 out of 10||55|
|Computer Bild Spiele||Jun 06, 2007||3.27 out of 6||55|
|4Players.de||Jun 02, 2007||52 out of 100||52|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jun 01, 2007||10 out of 20||50|
|GameSpot||May 25, 2007||5 out of 10||50|
|Play.tm||Jun 14, 2007||42 out of 100||42|
|EL33TONLINE||Jul 30, 2007||40|
|Video Game Generation||Jul 07, 2007||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (Official game website)
- Wikipedia: Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (Information about Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End at Wikipedia)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.