DescriptionA series of meteors and a main one huger than all the others are plunging towards the Earth. The game's hero is in urge to earn as much money as possible within a week to purchase from a TV shopping channel the Transformowatch, the ultimate anti-meteor tool which will transform the protagonist into a super hero letting him/her save the world.
Money is earned by attaining good results in a collection of minigames, that are what the game consists of; the better the results, the more the gain. Among the eccentric unheard-of occupations, to be a monster in a haunted house, a sumo referee, a red-carpet celebrity interviewer, make-up artist, stunt person, and many more ones. Three game modes compose the gaming offer of Help Wanted: 50 Wacky Jobs.
- Employment Office, the story mode;
- Career Fair, a practice mode for those minigames formerly reached in the story mode, that you can play with Mom Grandpa or Grandma as the rivals of yours;
- Job Battle, a double-player competition mode which in turn offers a set of rules and game options:
- Free For All;
- Goal Money, whose winner is the first to earn the amount of a previously set pay cheque;
- Total Money, seeing the contenders trying to attain more money than one another along a defined number of rounds;
- Wins, where the challengers select how many wins are necessary to achieve victory.
Name and sex of the hero in the game are initially unspecified: it is to the player to assign such characteristics to him/her. All the game is played by Wii Remote and Nunchuk: some minigames require either one or the other, some require both.
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Job Island: Hard Working People" -- UK title
- "Job Island" -- German title
- "Hataraku Hito: Hard Working People" -- Japanese title
- "はたらくヒト: Hard Working People" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpot||May 27, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|4Players.de||Mar 04, 2009||38 out of 100||38|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.