missing cover art
DescriptionJumpman is a bomb disposal expert. He is called on to save the Jupiter headquarters after the evil Alienators invade it and booby-trap its 30 levels.
In this early platform game, the titular hero must find his way around each screen, collecting every bomb. There are platforms and ladders to use, and a jet booster to propel you up the screen. However there are also enemies to avoid, and Jumpman must be careful not to fall too far.
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are 71 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Wii release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Nintendo Life||Sep 19, 2008||80|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Oct 02, 2008||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Source codeSometimes the developers forget to format their floppies before building a production master. Here's a tidbit of source code found on the original program disk:
CSEG SEGMENT ASSUME CS:CSEG,DS:CSEG,ES:CSEG INCLUDE J:JUMPTBLE.ASM ORG 9300H LEVEL_NUM DB '05' SCREEN_DRW DW SCR_TABLE TARGET_LIST DW TAR_LIST JUMPMAN_AREA DW JMA JMC1 DW FJM1 JMC2 DW FJM2 NUM_TARGETS DB 14 NUM_BULLETS DB 0 BONUS_VALUE DB '15' PRE_PLAY: JMP INITS PLAY: JMP STARTS POST_PLAY: JMP DONES PLAYER_LIST DW PLAYERS START_POS DW 152,94 BULLET_LIST DW 0 SCR_TABLE: DW 128,12,1,136,10,2,152,8,2,168,10,2,184,12,1,8,32,3,56,32,5 DW 96,34,1,104,36,1,112,38,1,120,40,1,128,42,1,136,44,1,144,46,1 DW 152,48,2,168,46,1,176,44,1,184,42,1,192,40,1,200,38,1,208,36,1 DW 216,34,1,224,32,5,288,32,3,8,64,3,32,66,1,40,68,1,48,70,1 DW 56,72,6,136,72,6,216,72,6,264,70,1,272,68,1,280,66,1,288,64,3 DW 24,104,10,136,104,6,216,104,10,16,136,9,120,136,10,232,136,9 DW 8,176,8,104,176,2,120,174,1,128,172,1,136,170,1,144,168,4 DW 176,170,1,184,172,1,192,174,1,200,176,2,248,176,8,0FFFFH DW 72,24,10,232,24,10,32,96,10,152,96,9,272,96,10,0FFFFH DW 0FFFFH,8,28,3,308,28,3,0FFFFH
Related Web Sites
- AtariMania (Epyx, USA, Atari 8-bit) (For Atari 8-bit: game entry database; downloadable release; game packaging; advertisement; manuals; magazine reviews; additional material.)
- Commodore 64 Boxed Sets (For C64: game packaging digitalisations. Include box, manual, brochure, additional material.)
- DOSBox, an x86 emulator with DOS (Statistics page of compatibility with original DOS version.)
- Jumpman (Site shows Jumpman across different platforms, with a timeline. Screenshots of different versions are placed together for comparison.)
- Lemon 64 (For C64: game entry database; advertisement; magazine reviews; music; documentation; cover art; additional material.)
- The Jumpman Lounge (Find information and files related to all of the Jumpman games.)
- The jumpman project (Project to port the bootable IBM PC game to a DOS program. )
- The Jumpman Story (Coalition to save Jumpman)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (video game) (Encyclopaedic entry for combined platforms.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.