DescriptionThe energy from dreams is collected in the Moon Kingdom where it is given substance. This rule was broken when Klonoa, a cat-like creature with wings on his ears, dreams that an airship crashes violently into a hill and a mysterious shadow hangs over the wreckage.
When the dream comes true, Klonoa and his friend Huepow go to investigate. You take control of Klonoa as he travels through 12 levels of action.
Klonoa will encounter a number of enemies who want to stop him. Fortunately, Klona can grab enemies and use them as weapons to destroy other bad guys, or throw them to the ground and propel himself upward. Besides grabbing enemies, Klonoa can also pump up larger enemies and make them explode. Help Klonoa discover the reason for the dream.
- "風之少年～通往幻夢界之門～" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "Klonoa" -- US/European Wii title
- "Kaze no Klonoa: Door to Phantomile" -- Japanese Wii title
- "Kaze no Klonoa" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
|Leap of Faith||Pagen HD (85)|
|1UP||May 06, 2009||A+||100|
|Retro Gamer||Jul, 2009||92 out of 100||92|
|The Video Game Critic||Apr 10, 2010||B+||83|
|IGN||May 05, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Thunderbolt Games||Apr 17, 2010||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||May 27, 2009||15 out of 20||75|
|GameSpot||May 04, 2009||7.5 out of 10||75|
|JeuxActu||Jun 19, 2009||14 out of 20||70|
|Eurogamer.nl||Jun 24, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamereactor (Sweden)||Jun 11, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Klonoa: Door to Phantomile (Official game website - Japanese)
- Wikipedia: Klonoa: Door to Phantomile (Information about Klonoa: Door to Phantomile at Wikipedia)