DescriptionLink's Crossbow Training is bundled with the Wii Zapper peripheral and allows players to step into the boots of Link for an action-packed shooting gallery adventure. Played in the setting of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, players utilize the Wii Zapper as Link's crossbow, shooting at various targets and enemies to get the highest scores possible.
There are three types of play styles:
- Target shooting — players shoot at or avoid various targets in order to chain together combos and get the highest score possible.
- Defender — players remain in a stationary spot, and fend off hordes of enemies from advancing upon and injuring Link.
- Ranger — utilizing the nunchuk (attached to the Zapper), players move Link around an environment shooting all enemies until the timer runs out.
- "Link's Bowgun Training" -- Japanese title
- "リンクのボウガントレーニング" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|GameSpy||Nov 20, 2007||80|
|Digital Spy||Dec 07, 2007||80|
|Gamigo||Jan 03, 2008||7.7 out of 10||77|
|The Video Game Critic||Feb 01, 2008||B||75|
|Game Informer Magazine||Feb, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|Game Informer Magazine||Feb, 2008||6.75 out of 10||68|
|The A.V. Club||Dec 03, 2007||B-||67|
|GamePro (US)||Feb, 2008||3.25 out of 5||65|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Dec 10, 2007||10 out of 20||50|
|Gamereactor (Sweden)||Dec 09, 2007||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Iwata Asks: Link's Crossbow Training (NCL president Satoru Iwata interviews NCL senior managing director Shigeru Miyamoto.)
- Wikipedia: Link's Crossbow Training (Article in the open encyclopedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.