DescriptionThis is the third installment in the puzzle frenzy series Magical Drop. In the game you control a clown who throws marbles up on the screen into the cluster of multi-colored marbles, rocks and crystals. The goal is to get three or more of the same color to remove marbles, but you can also grab more than one at the time to create long chain combos and gain better "special" blocks at the top of the screen.
You can play the game in single player modes or versus a friend in versus mode. In versus mode you get to pick your character, much like in a fighting game, each with their own counter attacks and abilities.
For the PSX version, the first Magical Drop was included on a separate disc.
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are 62 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Magical Drop III: Special Edition" -- Title in Playstation manual
- "Magical Drop III +1" -- PSX title
- "Magical Drop" -- European GBA title
- "マジカルドロップIII" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Bust-A-Move / Puzzle Bobble variants
- Characters: Clowns, Mimes, and Harlequins
- Genre: Tile matching puzzle (creation)
- Magical Drop series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Life||Dec 31, 2010||90|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.