DescriptionThis Nintendo-exclusive release of a Need For Speed focuses on a Arcade-like gameplay. Although the graphics have a comic-style the cars are licenced.
The races include classical circuit races, K.O. races, time trials, and races where you have to pass a certain point at the highest speed possible. Also the Drag- and Driftraces introduced in The Need for Speed Underground series are here as well. In this part the police is present again providing high speed chases with the player with the possibility to take their side too.
New to the series are Power Ups which repair your car during an event for example since cars can get damaged even to the point that the performance is affected.
The action takes place on public roads which can be found in Singapore, Madrid, Cairo, Rio de Janeiro and Dubai.
There are no Wii screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Audi R8
- Automobile: Audi TT
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Charger
- Automobile: Ford GT
- Automobile: Lamborghini Gallardo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Reventón
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Nissan GT-R
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Pagani Zonda
- Automobile: Porsche 911
- Automobile: Porsche Carrera GT
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Need for Speed series
- Setting: City - Dubai
- Setting: City - Madrid
- Setting: City - Rio de Janiero
- Setting: City - Singapore
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Nov 09, 2009||78 out of 100||78|
|411mania.com||Jan 19, 2010||7.3 out of 10||73|
|GamePro (Germany) (IDG)||Nov 09, 2009||72 out of 100||72|
|Nintendo-Online.de||Nov 30, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.