DescriptionAfter crashing on a strange unexplored planet, Captain Olimar must gather the thirty missing parts of his space ship, before his life support runs out in thirty days and he succumbs to the planet hostile atmosphere. Luckily the Pikmin, a plant/insect life form native to the planet, are there to help him. Olimar must gather and lead the Pikmin in this real time strategy game to collect the missing pieces of his ship while combating the planet's strange and sometimes hostile flora and fauna.
There are no Wii screenshots for this game.
There are 29 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "皮克敏" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Pikumin" -- Japanese title
- "ピクミン" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Wii release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Nintendo Official Magazine (NOM) UK||Feb 05, 2009||86 out of 100||86|
|Retroage||Nov 27, 2011||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Feb 02, 2009||15 out of 20||75|
|WiiDSFrance||Feb 09, 2009||7.5 out of 10||75|
|JeuxActu||Feb 11, 2009||14 out of 20||70|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jan 28, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|videogamer.com||Feb 17, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Feb 02, 2009||13 out of 20||65|
|4Players.de||Feb 11, 2009||65 out of 100||65|
|Gamekult||Feb 03, 2009||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaCaptain Olimar's spaceship is named Dolphin. "Dolphin" was Nintendo's project name for the Gamecube.
Related Web Sites
- Critical Gaming Pikmin Course (The Critical-Gaming Network's first course in their series on Pikmin, a particular focus being paid to RTS design and dynamics (May, 2009).)
- Nintendo (Publishers and owners of the Pikmin franchise, Nintendo.)
- Pikmin.com (Official Pikmin website)