Captain Olimar's spaceship is named Dolphin. "Dolphin" was Nintendo's project name for the Gamecube.
DiscAt the start of a day the game dumps the information for that day onto the GameCube's internal memory. Therefore the game-disc can be removed without interrupting gameplay until the day ends.
- Captain Olimar's spaceship is named Dolphin. "Dolphin" was Nintendo's project name for the GameCube.
- If you break down the name of Captain Olimar into component Japanese letters, o-ri-ma, you'll notice it is "Mario" backwards.
- Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
- 2001 - Innovation in Console Gaming Award
- 2001 – Ga,eCube Game of the Year
Contributed by Kartanym (10785) on Mar 07, 2002. [revised by : Patrick Bregger (98823)]. -- edit trivia