DescriptionPokéPark Wii lets the player take control of a Pikachu and explore the world as a Pokémon. It all takes place in the PokéPark, a theme park run entirely by Pokémon, far from humans. The park is split into eight zones, which contain Skill Games and Attractions where Pokémon can interact and play together. Achieving a bonus score on an Attraction will earn the player a Prism Piece, which is the goal of the game.
Skill Games include Chase (capturing or tagging another Pokémon within a time limit), Battle (less like a Pokémon battle and more of a traditional boss fight), Hide-and-Seek, Quiz, and Obstacle Hop (jumping from obstacles within a time limit). Attractions are minigames that test the player's skill, but they cost Berries, which are the main currency in the PokéPark.
- "ポケパークＷｉｉピカチュウの大冒険" -- Japanese spelling
- "PokéPark Wii: Pikachus Grosses Abenteuer" -- German title
- "PokéPark Wii: Pikachu no Daibōken" -- Japanese title
- "PokéPark Wii: la Grande Avventura di Pikachu" -- Italian title
- "PokéPark Wii: La Grande Aventure de Pikachu" -- French title
- "PokéPark Wii: la Gran Aventura de Pikachu" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Videogameszone||Jul 09, 2010||80 out of 100||80|
|GamingXP||Jul 21, 2010||77 out of 100||77|
|Game Revolution||Dec 14, 2010||B||75|
|GameZone||Dec 10, 2010||7 out of 10||70|
|GamesRadar||Nov 02, 2010||60|
|Cheat Code Central||2010||2.9 out of 5||58|
|Nintendojo||Dec 06, 2010||C+||58|
|videogamer.com||Jul 21, 2010||5 out of 10||50|
|Nintendo Life||Jul 17, 2010||40|
|Gamekult||Jul 12, 2010||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.