DescriptionIn the fourth Rayman game of the main series, Rabbids invade the earth and lock up Rayman in a prison inside a coliseum. He is forced to take part in more than 75 mini-games, called trials. Rayman will get to throw cows, milk cows, make Rabbids dance - even race warthogs and eagles... all for the amusement of the Rabbids. After winning games, Rayman will earn plungers which can be used to construct a ladder to escape from the jail cell. After completing three trials in the coliseum, a boss game must be completed; such as an on-rails first person shooter, or a racing game.
During the Story Mode, the player unlocks special mini-games which can then be played in Score Mode to unlock new content (such as music, wardrobes and challenges) and improve scores. Getting a high score in Score Mode also generates a password to allow players to submit their high score to an online rankings system via Ubisoft's home page. The game can be played in single player mode and multiplayer modes (up to four people in competitative or co-operative gameplay).
- "ריימן: הארנבים המטורפים" -- Hebrew spelling
- "RRR" -- Abbreviation
- "Rayman Бешеные кролики" -- Russian spelling
- "Rayman: Szalone Kórliki" -- Polish title
- "Rayman contre les Lapins Crétins" -- French Title
- "Rayman 4" -- Informal title
- "Rabbids Party" -- Japanese title
- "ラビッツ・パーティー" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Rabbits / Hares
- Game Engine: JADE
- Portability Engine: Cider
- Raving Rabbids series
- Rayman series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gaming Target||Nov 30, 2006||8.9 out of 10||89|
|Armchair Empire, The||Feb 10, 2007||8.5 out of 10||85|
|FOK!games||Mar 03, 2007||85 out of 100||85|
|4Players.de||Dec 07, 2006||83 out of 100||83|
|Purojuegos||2006||8 out of 10||80|
|Da Gameboyz||Jan 16, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|Video Game Talk||Jan 04, 2007||80|
|WomenGamers.com||Jun 04, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|videogamer.com||Jan 03, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|The Video Game Critic||Oct 02, 2008||C||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesThe Wii version of Rayman Raving Rabbids appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
UnicefThe rabbids from this game were used in three commercial for Unicef, promoting nutrition, education and the freedom of expression for everyone. Links to the videos can be found in the related links section.
- 2006 – #4 Wii Game of the Year
- 2006 – Wii Party Game of the Year
- PC Powerplay (Germany)
- Issue 02/2007 – Most Cuddly Characters in 2006
Related Web Sites
- A Plunger and Sneakers Epic (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of Rayman Raving Rabbids.)
- Rayman Raving Rabbids (Official game website)
- Rayman Raving Rabbids (Official game website - US)
- Rayman Raving Rabbids Unicef commercial #1 (Alimentation (on YouTube.com))
- Rayman Raving Rabbids Unicef commercial #2 (Education (on YouTube.com))
- Rayman Raving Rabbids Unicef commercial #3 (Expression (on YouTube.com))
- Wikipedia: Rayman Raving Rabbids (Information about Rayman Raving Rabbids at Wikipedia)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Rayman Raving Rabbids.)
Based on an original world by: