DescriptionEarth is being plagued with more and more disasters from a long list of catastrophes and at a UN plenum in New York scientists, experts and politicians try to find an explanation and a solution to the problems. Meanwhile Nina Kalenkow, the heroine of Secret Files: Tunguska, separated herself from Max Gruber and is on a little cruise to get her mind off of Max instead of going with her father to the UN plenum. But before she enters the ship, a strange man runs into her and gets run over a few seconds later.
This man was William Patterson, a friend of the bishop in Cambridge who was murdered a few weeks earlier by special forces because he was in the possession of an old parchment. Found in the church of Ashton, the local priest sent it to the bishop shortly before he was also killed. The special forces unit couldn't find the parchment in the University of Cambridge and no one really knows where it is. But in a fate of destiny, the suitcase of Mr. Patterson turns up in Nina's room aboard the ship - and instead of taking a vacation, Nina now finds herself in the middle of an all new adventure.
As its predecessor, Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis is a classic point & click adventure. The 3D characters move around in front of hand drawn backgrounds, talk with other persons in multiple choice dialogues and collect many items in order to solve the many riddles that await them on their journey. Although the player mainly controls Nina during the course of the game, other characters will be playable (like the priest of Ashton) to get a more in depth look on the situation.
Looking at the surroundings, combining items and so on is all done by using the context sensitive mouse cursor. To help the player a little in finding everything, he can press the space bar and all hot spots in the current location will lighten up. The game also features a diary in which all the important events that have happened until now are explained, and an integrated riddle helper to provide tips.
There are no Wii screenshots for this game.
There are 53 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Секретные материалы 2. Puritas Cordis" -- Russian spelling
- "Tajne akta 2: Puritas Cordis" -- Polish title
- "Geheimakte 2: Puritas Cordis" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Journal
- Protagonist: Female
- Secret Files / Geheimakte series
- Setting: City - Paris
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||May 14, 2009||84 out of 100||84|
|Nintendo-Online.de||May 20, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeux Vidéo Network||May 18, 2009||15 out of 20||75|
|Spazio Games||May 07, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|Vandal Online||May 27, 2009||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Bernard's Walkthrough (posted on Gameboomers.com)
- Game Guide for Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis (hosted on justadventure.com by Peter Olafson, based on the Windows UK version)
- MaGtRo's Secret Files 2 Walkthrough (hosted on Gameboomers.com)
- Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis - Wikipedia (article in the open encyclopedia)
- The Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis Hints from UHS (question and answer type walkthrough gives hints gradually before the final solutions are revealed)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.