DescriptionThe Sims 2: Pets is the first game in The Sims franchise on the Wii and offers the gameplay from the original game combined with the pets add-on. The aim of the game is to build a house and a social life, with jobs, relationships and other types of interaction with characters. The sims can eat, take showers, buy items, and play video games (even Spore). They can go to the town square, to pet supplies, buy pets, take to people and much more. The pets can be created and designed using the Create-a-Pet feature, and can be trained to enter competitions.
There are no Wii screenshots for this game.
There are 2 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "The Sims 2: Питомцы" -- Russian spelling
- "The Sims 2: Zwierzaki" -- Polish title
- "The Sims 2: Mazlíčci" -- Czech title
- "The Sims 2: Djurliv" -- Swedish title
- "The Sims 2: Bichos de Estimação" -- Brazilian title
- "Los Sims 2: Mascotas" -- Spanish title
- "Les Sims 2: Animaux & Cie" -- French title
- "Die Sims 2: Haustiere" -- German title
- "De Sims 2: Huisdieren" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Simulation - Human life
- Genre: Simulation - Pet
- Maxis Sim series
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
- The Sims 2 series
- The Sims franchise
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|4Players.de||Jul 02, 2007||75 out of 100||75|
|IGN||Jun 18, 2007||7.2 out of 10||72|
|Console Monster||Jul 03, 2007||72 out of 100||72|
|Deaf Gamers||Jul 23, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|GameSpot||Jun 14, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|NZGamer||Jun 30, 2007||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Computer Bild Spiele||Aug 01, 2007||2.88 out of 6||62|
|FZ||Jul 11, 2007||60|
|Nintendo Life||Jul 03, 2007||60|
|1UP||Jun 15, 2007||C||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.