DescriptionThis version of Street Fighter II is similar in most aspects to the original, save that all 12 characters are selectable from the get-go (the boss characters were originally locked), and the game engine has been revamped.
There are no Wii screenshots for this game.
There are 80 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Street Fighter II' Plus: Champion Edition" -- Japanese title
- "Street Fighter II': Champion Edition" -- TurboGrafx-16 title
- "Street Fighter II'" -- Master System title
- "Street Fighter II'" -- Brazilian SEGA Mega System title
- "ストリートファイター2ダッシュ (PC Engine)" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Wii release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Nintendo Life||Oct 14, 2008||80|
|IGN||Oct 14, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThis version for Genesis has re-worked sounds and voices if you compare it to the SNES version, with less colors, but it was a lot faster on turbo mode because the Genesis was twice the speed than the SNES, giving you the fastest turbo gameplay that will make you hurl.
Related Web Sites
- Street Fighter II: Champion Edition (Play the game in a browser.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.