DescriptionTelly Addicts is a game for one or two people based on the UK TV series of the same name that was aired in the mid to late 1980's. The game follows the format of the television series in that there are six rounds of multiple choice questions all of which are based on old television programs, each correctly answered question scores a point and in the multiplayer game the player with the most points wins. The rounds in the game are:
- Screen Test - Here the player is presented with six TV screens from which they must select three. After each selection a picture is revealed and an associated TV trivia question is asked.
- Classic Clips - This shows a short video excerpt from a television program after which three related questions are asked.
- Spotlight Round - here we have five questions which must all be answered within ten seconds
- Reveal Round - This starts with a grainy picture that gradually becomes clearer, the clearer the tincture, however, the fewer points are scored.
- Guess The Year - The player is shown a picture and is asked a question such as "When did this first appear on TV?", as an aid they are given the decade and just need to select the appropriate year. This is then followed by a couple of related trivia questions.
- Randomiser - A spinner selects a category and the player must answer a related question.
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are 15 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Telly Addicts: Multiplayer Family Edition" -- Tag-lined title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.