Advertising BlurbsBack of Case - Playstation 2 (U.S.) Greatest Hits Edition:
- Two multiplayer game modes
- Two single-player "Sam Flashback" missions
- DOUBLE-AGENT GAMEPLAY AND UNIQUE STORYLINES
- USE REALISTIC, UPGRADEABLE WEAPONS AND GADGETS
- PULSE-QUICKENING MULTIPLAYER ACTION
THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED SEQUEL TO THE BEST-SELLING SAM FISHER™ SAGAPLAYSTATION®2 COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM EXCLUSIVES:
You are Sam Fisher, covert operative, ruthless terrorist...double agent. Guns and ammo are your tools. Deception, betrayal, and sabotage are your lifeline. As you infiltrate a vicious terrorist group and destroy it from within, the choices you make affect the outcome of your game. How far will you go to complete your mission?
Contributed by Big John WV (25282) on Feb 17, 2009.
Der Veteran Sam Fisher ist zurück. Doch niemals zuvor stand er einem Feind wie diesem gegenüber. Um einen geplanten Terroranschlag zu verhindern, muss er eine bösartige Terroristengruppe infiltrieren sie von innen zerstören. Erlebe zum ersten Mal die unbarmherzige Spannung und die gnadenlosen Zwangslagen im Leben eines Doppelagenten. Während Du den amerikanischen Hauptsitz der Terrororganisation infiltrierst, musst Du vorsichtig die Konsequenzen Deiner Handlung abwägen. Schaltest Du zu viele Terroristen aus, droht Deine Tarnung aufzufliegen. Zögerst Du zu lange, werden möglicherweise Millionen Menschen sterben.
Contributed by Xoleras (66253) on Jul 31, 2008.
The best-selling Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® saga takes on an entirely new direction. In the highly anticipated sequel to the 2005 game of the year, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent, play as a double agent spy for the first time ever. Take on dual roles of covert operative and ruthless terrorist, where your choices of whom to betray and whom to protect actually affect the outcome of your game.
- All New Moves:
Experience Splinter Cell® like you've never played before. Use the Wii controller to take stealth moves to a whole new level.
- Double Agent Gameplay and Unique Storyline:
Play both sides and decide between opposing NSA and terrorist objectives. You chose whose priorities to support and whose to undermine. Your actions affect the story and gameplay, leading to different endings.
- All New prototype weapons and upgradeable gadgets:
Your Wii controller is the key to mastering these tools of the trade.
- Authentic Double Agent Tactics:
Use realistic tactics, based on testimonies of actual undercover agents, to sabotage the enemy's plans.
- Don't Blow Your Cover:
Steal, destroy, kill, and evade the authorities. Do whatever it takes to make your mark and gain the terrorists' trust.
- A World of International Espionage:
Travel across the continents from Africa to Asia to America itself, where cities like New Orleans are threatened by the terrorists' agenda of destruction.
Experience the relentless tension and gut-wrenching dilemmas of life as a double agent. Lie. Kill. Sabotage. Betray. All to protect the innocent.
How far will you go to gain the enemy's trust? As covert operative Sam Fisher, you must infiltrate a vicious terrorist group and destroy it from within. You'll need to carefully weigh the consequences of your actions. Kill too many terrorists and you'll blow your cover. Hesitate and millions will die. Do whatever it takes to complete your mission, but get out alive.
Contributed by DreinIX (9422) on May 03, 2008.
- Dual objectives to fulfill: NSA government agents and terrorists will each want you to accomplish opposing tasks at the same time
- Discover the tension of being a double agent: Use actual tactics employed by today's real-life double agents to sabotage the terrorists' plans
- Explore a branching storyline with multiple endings: Your choices have an impact on how the story and game play unfolds
- A world of international espionage: Missions from all over the world, from Asia to Africa to the heart of the US. Experience extreme situations: underwater or in a sandstorm, hiding behind the dust or smoke - and even skydiving
- New authentic gadgets: Master the latest weapons and gadgets used by NSA government agents in addition to black-market terrorist weapons
Whom do you trust?Will the real Sam Fisher please stand up?According to Ubisoft, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent will completely revolutionize and reinvent the spy action genre by introducing an unprecedented double agent concept and an entirely new breed of gameplay that adds an exciting new dimension to the gaming experience.Features
Contributed by Evil Ryu (53448) on Jan 10, 2007.