DescriptionU-Sing is a karaoke game, similar to the Singstar series. It contains 30 songs through a licensing deal with Universal Music, also featuring the original video clips. The game is sold as bundle version with a microphone or as software only. It contains six game modes:
- U-Sing right to learn to place your voice just right during the song.
- Solo where the player chooses the song he want to sing and the difficulty.
- Duo which is the same mode as Solo but with 2 players. The scores of the 2 players are added to get the final score.
- Duel is a 2-player mode where the players sing the same song. The winner is the player who has the best score at the end.
- Battle is a 2-player mode where the second player must trouble the first player so that he performs poorly.
- Jukebox is a mode where the player can use the Nintendo Wii like a real jukebox to listen to the songs and watch the video, with the option to chip in at any time.
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 17, 2009||12 out of 20||60|
|Gamekult||Nov 11, 2009||4 out of 10||40|
|4Players.de||Dec 07, 2009||15 out of 100||15|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2009 – #2 Worst Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Mindscape U-SING (official game website)