missing cover art
DescriptionThe Ultimate Board Game Collection contains 12 tabletop board games with 3D graphics, music and sound. Most of the games offer different options, and in-game tutorials explain the rules and gameplay of unfamiliar games. The games support up to 4 players and a single player can play against computer opponents.
The games are divided into 3 groups:
- Classic: Chess, Checkers, Reversi and Backgammon
- Family: Jigsaw Puzzles, Chinese Checkers, Wordcubes (a Boggle clone) and Naval Battle (race to bomb grid squares the fastest)
- Strategy: Mahjong, Connect Four, Sudoku and Gomoku
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Ultimate Board Game Collection: 12 Classics From Around The World" -- Tag-lined title
- "Le Coffret De Jeux De Societe Familial : Les Grands Classiques du Monde Entier" -- French tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
- Board game translations
- Boggle games
- Genre: Board game - Backgammon
- Genre: Board game - Checkers / Draughts
- Genre: Board game - Chinese checkers
- Genre: Board game - Connect Four
- Genre: Board game - Five in a Row / Gomoku Narabe games
- Genre: Board game - Reversi / Othello
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Mahjong
- Genre: Jigsaw puzzle
- Sudoku games
- Ultimate Board Game Collection series
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||Jan 16, 2008||3.5 out of 10||35|
|Jeuxvideo.com||May 06, 2008||7 out of 20||35|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.