Wild Metal Country Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsBack of Jewel Case - Dreamcast (US):
KILL OR BE KILLED. HUNT OR BE HUNTED.
- Engage the enemy solo or play against an opponent in split-screen head-to-head battle!
- 5 armored attack vehicles to choose from each with unique performance characteristics!
- 17 mechanical menaces to combat.
- The most insane & innovative weapons assortment ever assembled on the Sega Dreamcast.
- Locate and capture the different power cores across three unique planetary surfaces: Tundra, Aztec Desert and the Red Planet!
Reclaim the Future for Mankind.
Contributed by kcar181- (527) on Nov 28, 2005.
For centuries no one has visited the three proscribed planets of the Tehric system. These planets were abandoned when machine technology advanced to a stage where highly dangerous automated military units developed self awareness with devastating effect for the living populations.The machines were designed to protect vital power cores from invaders, but on becoming self aware they decided to wipe out all biological life. As the machines were the most advanced technology
of the era, the only option was to evacuate the planets and leave them at the mercy of the metal life.
Now the planets are barren and overrun with machines which have evolved to replace biological life. There is little evidence that humans ever owned these planets, just half-buried remnants of buildings and roads.
Human controlled technology has now recovered to a stage where an attempt to retake the planets is possible. Machines like those which now rule the proscribed planets have been developed, but this time with safeguards so that they can only be controlled by humans.The player must attempt to retake the power cores to disrupt the machine civilizations, and escape alive. The player will be beamed down to 9 key areas on each of the planets with backup air vehicles in support, to take on the denizens of the Wild Metal Country.
Contributed by Roedie (5204) on Mar 29, 2001.