DescriptionA Colour Clown Comes to Town is an activity CD-ROM based on the original picture book by Jane Belk Moncure. It consists of five activities.
- Animated Storybook: read the story in an interactive manner. Children can also record their own story with up to four people reading.
- Cleanup Game: Laura asks the child a colour, and he/she has to choose the object which matches what she says.
- Mixing Room: mix different colours together, or follow Laura’s instructions.
- Squirt Room: match up the colours with an object.
- Paint Room: draw pictures and print creations, or use the characters from the story using a collection of stickers included in the program.
Part of the Following Groups
|An excellent children's computer game with some repeats!||Katie Cadet (6626)|
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.