DescriptionAce Ventura is an adventure game based on TV cartoon Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. You play an animal-detective, who helps animals in trouble. Travel from Alaska via the magic land Vulcania to Bavaria in this comic adventure, that also contains some action elements.
The game resembles Leisure Suit Larry in the way it treats adult material: there's no explicit nudity or pornographic scenes, but the dialogues, the jokes, the actions and the thoughts of the animal-loving hero go certainly in this direction.
The interface in the game is very simple. You make Ace walk around by clicking on the screen, and tell him to interact with objects by clicking on them. At any time, Ace can access his watch, where settings can be changed and the game saved. Some puzzles are classic "use item on item" adventure fare, but there are lots of action mini-games.
There are no Windows 3.x user screenshots for this game.
There are 23 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Эйс Вентура" -- Russian spelling
- "Niebezpieczeństwo. Niezłe laski. Jodłowanie tyłkiem. Oto jeden dzień pracy." -- Polish title with tagline
- "Große Gefahren. Schöne Frauen. Schlechte Manieren - Alles inklusive" -- German title with tagline
- "Danger. Babes. Butt yodeling. It's all in a day's work." -- English title with tagline
- "Ace Ventura: Psi Detektyw" -- Polish title
- "Ace Ventura: Detective de Mascotas" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Windows 3.x release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Power Play||Jan, 1997||74 out of 100||74|
|PC Joker||Feb, 1997||57 out of 100||57|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- A full walkthrough to Ace Ventura (a complete walkthrough)
- Wikipedia: Ace Ventura (Article about the game in the open encyclopedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.