DescriptionConnections is based on the TV show on The Learning Channel, which traces human political, cultural, religious and social history as a chain, linked by technological discoveries or inventions. In the game, there is a computer program you must fix, by finding connections that bind its world together.
There are no Windows 3.x screenshots for this game.
There are 23 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Connections: It's A Mind Game" -- Tag-lined title
- "Connections: Een Breinbreker!" -- Dutch title
- "Conexiones. Un reto para la mente" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Apr, 1996||100|
|World Village (Gamer's Zone)||1995||80|
|PC Player (Germany)||May, 1997||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Computer Gaming World
- November 1996 (15th anniversary issue) – #13 Top Sleeper Of All Time
Related Web Sites
- Connections Walkthrough (by Balmoral)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.