DescriptionDigitala Sandlådan (eng: Digital Sandbox) is a game for very young children (1,5 years or older) that is based on an educational model devised by Swiss psychologist Jean Piaget. It consists of the following six activities:
- A sandbox where the player uses a excavator to draw in the sand. It's also possible to draw with a stick.
- A block based puzzle game where the player has to fit the right blocks into the right holes.
- A game where the player clicks on different letters that are then drawn in the sand and pronounced by the narrator.
- A variant of the former game but with numbers instead of letters.
- A game where the player reveals a picture by clicking on the tiles that cover it.
- A matching game where the player has to match the animal sound that's heard with the right animal on the screen.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Digital Sandkasse" -- Norwegian/Danish title
- "Digitaalinen Hiekkalaatikko" -- Finnish title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Project Director (Projektledare):