DescriptionGame Gallery Vol.#2 is a collection of shareware, charityware and freeware titles from Micro Star (Europe). Though this is a collection of Windows games the installation program runs in DOS and allows the player to transfer any individual game or any combination of games to their hard drive. It also gives the player the option to preview the game before installing it by running it from the CD.
The games in this package are shown below in alphabetical order though in the product's menu they not grouped or well ordered at all. In the following game list a description or qualifier has been added where the game is not on the database at the time this submission was prepared, where the game is on the database only a link to the existing database entry is supplied. The games are:
- 3D Tic Tac Toe: from Chris Aldrich at UNH Robotics Laboratory
- Accordian Solitaire: a solitaire game, this time from Richard R. Sands
- Slam!: renamed Air Hockey in the menu system
- Air Strike: the first level of a three level shareware shooter from Alston Software Labs
- Alien Force
- Bang! Bang!
- Battle Sat
- Box World is a single player, crate moving, puzzle game from developer Jeng-Long Jiang
- Brain Cubes: a puzzle from Lithuanian developer Michael Dvorkin
- Brain Jam another solitaire card game
- Cheezi a Pachesi variant from Paul T. Dawson
- Comet Busters! just called 'Comet' here
- Concentration: the single player memory card game, this time from Gerald Hogsett
- CuBIC: a Rubik's Cube puzzle from Geoffrey S. Chappell
- Fifteen: a strategy game from Russian developers AQUA Enterprises
- Fences: a strategy game from Steve Blanding Fortress: a turret shooter from Diversions Software
- Hearts for Windows: renamed just 'Hearts' here
- Hearts for Windows: renamed just 'Lucas' here
- Maze Master: from Fred George
- Merlin: The Quest for the Wand: a turn based exploration game from Carl Bjork
- NCC-1701: a Star Trek variant
- Noughts and Crosses: called 'Ox' in the menu
- The Greatest Paper Airplanes, just called Paper Airplane here, is not a game but instructions on making paper planes
- Patuman: a single player Pac-Man variants
- Peg Puzzle: a shareware implementation of the traditional board game
- Paulie Python
- Prarie Dog Hunt 2: Judgement Day: a shooter from Diversions Software
- Puzzle 1: from Idle Time
- Quatra Command
- Reversi: this is Microsoft's game for Windows for Workgroups v3.11
- Search and Destroy!: a Battleship game from Randy Baron
- SkiFree: this is another Microsoft game
- Stellar Explorer: another Star Trek variant
- Solitaire Golf: a single player charityware card game from Steve Laterra
- Solus: another Peg Solitaire game. This time from Yorgo Vergos
- Take One: the third Peg Solitaire game. This one's from EirSoft
- Tank Tracker: a shooter from Albert C. Ashton
- The Greens
- Thieves and Kings: a solitaire game from Paul DeWolf
- Tiles and Tribulations: a puzzle game from Technological Computer Innovations
- U.F.O. Tracker: another shooter from Albert C. Ashton
- Warheads for Windows: a Missile Command game
- Wa-Tor for Windows: a strategy/simulation game based on predator/prey relationships from Kovach Computing Services
- Windows Command: a Missile Command game from Timothy G. Baldwin
- Windows Solitaire: another solitaire game, this time from John A. Junod
- Windows Wizard: Not strictly a game, more a 'Magic 8 Ball' which gives spoken yes/No answers
- Wintrek: a Star Trek variant by TSoft
- Winvade: entitled 'Winvaders' on the menu this is a Space Invaders game from Peter C. Finch
- Wordwiz: not a game but a 'word puzzle composer'
- Worm War: this is a Centipede style game
- World Empire II: This is a strategy game from Viable Software Alternatives
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.