Hodj 'n' Podj Ad Blurbs (Windows 3.x)
Advertising BlurbsAdvertisement in Strategy Plus, April 1995:
- 19 arcade, card, word, casino and classic board games that can be played individually or as part of a bigger game.
- Fully animated introductory fairy tale.
- Customize your games to be short and easy or long and hard.
- Witty running commentary from the peanut gallery.
- From Steve Meretzky, the award winning creator of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Planetfall IBM PC software.
HODJ 'N' PODJ. A UNIQUE COMPILATION
OF 19 ADDICTING GAMES IN ONE.
Throw all your favorite games into the same drawer and you end up with a bunch of missing pieces. But throw them onto a CD-ROM and you end up with Hodj 'n' Podj. It's got variety. It's got drama: two fair princesses kidnapped by the evil Salmigundee. It's got really weird names: like Salmigundee. But most of all Hodj 'n' Podj has what other games sorely lack: A SENSE OF HUMOR.
Contributed by Belboz (6485) on Oct 25, 2001.
HODJ 'N' PODJ is a rambunctious collection of your favorite games with all new twists and none of the old drawbacks... like missing pieces and annoying opponents.
- Two hours of digital audio means you'll enjoy witty running commentary and unsolicited heckling from the Peanut Gallery.
- A gleefully animated, cleverly-told introductory fairy tale starts you on your adventure.
- Play with family and friends or an especially mischievous computer opponent.
- Customize your games to be long or short, easy or hard.
- 19 arcade, card, word, casino, and classic board games that can be played individually or as part of a bigger game.
- From Steve Meretzky, the award-winning creator of
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxyand Planetfallcomputer software.
As Prince Hodj or Podj, you'll play 19 wacky mini-games in a fantasty land called Po-Porree. Here you must rescue Princesses Mish and Mosh from that creepy Prime Minister Salmigundee. Or not.
Have a ball playing games you know and love like Battlefish, Maze o' Doom, Barbershop Quintet or Poker all on their own. Or, if you're feeling generous, play them as a way to save the Princessess in a sly fairy tale adventure where winning is only half the fun.
Played alone or with family and friends, HODJ 'N' PODJ lets you spend less time rummaging through drawers looking for those dingy dice and more time just having fun.
Contributed by Trixter (8791) on Sep 07, 1999.