DescriptionJewels 2 is a puzzle game set in an archeological dig were a pre-sumerian culture left a great treasure. To unlock the treasure you must uncover 24 rune tokens from several places in the dig by solving for each one a logic/pattern recognition puzzle of varying difficulty. The main game screen consists of a map from where you can go directly to each puzzle as well as other interesting sites. There's an in-game journal that offers hints for most puzzles and if you are really stuck you can also consult with the digitally-captured professor Bhandam (the guy in charge of the dig) for hints. The game also offers two difficulty settings for each puzzle.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Gems of Darkness" -- 1995 Release title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Nov, 1998||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Computer Gaming World
- April 1999 (Issue #177) – Runner-up as Best Classic Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Jewels 2 Journal Notes (The development notes of Anne-Marie Huurre, producer of Jewels II.)
- Jewels II Walkthrough (Puzzle solutions by Balmoral)
- Zarf's Review (A review of Jewels of the Oracle 2 by Andrew Plotkin (October, 1998).)