DescriptionIn 1992, a woman named Doralice was investigating a shipwreck when suddenly it started moving. Unable to understand what's going on, Doralice investigates the ship and eventually finds out that she was chosen by the Space Time Patrol to travel back in time, to the year 1840. It appears that a man from the 22th century named Jarlath Equs has obtained a sample of a highly powerful and enigmatic element known as Americium 1492, and traveled back in time in order to hide it together with other treasure on the island of St. Cristobald. Doralice mission is to stop Jarlath at all costs - even if that means endangering her own future existence, for she herself is the descendant of Jarlath's wife and her lover...
Lost in Time is a puzzle-solving adventure game. Most of the gameplay is dedicated to exploring the surroundings and combining inventory items or using them with other objects to solve puzzles. The navigation and the manipulation of objects is performed from a first-person perspective. The game uses short video clips (sometimes with live actors) as graphical "comments" to the player's actions or as cutscenes.
There are no Windows 3.x screenshots for this game.
There are 20 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "אבודים בזמן: חלקים 1 ו-2" -- Hebrew spelling
- "אבודים בזמן" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Lost in Time: Parts 1 & 2" -- European title
- "Lost in Time: Partes 1 & 2" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Windows 3.x release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Game Nostalgia (Provides extensive background info for Lost in Time, pictures of the cast and examples of voice-overs, full credits with shots and info about the design team, a demo of the game, specific details about the game, all musical themes, shots of every location in the game, saved games, a list of reviews and tech specs.)
- Lost in Time @ Wikipedia (Article about the game (and the issue about Parts 1 & 2) on the open encyclopedia website)
- ScummVM (supports Lost in Time under Windows, Linux, Macintosh and other platforms.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.