Macintosh versionThe Mac version actually included two game programs. One was a full-on application while the other was a Desk Accessory which could be installed and run from the Apple menu over whatever regular application you were running. Pretty handy for slacking off on projects if you were working with an older version of the OS that didn't support Multi-tasking.
PortsThis is one of the most-ported games of its day, with versions for more than a dozen system in existence. Notably it was one of the few titles from a major company for the SAM Coupé, an intended successor to the ZX Spectrum (from a different company) which never succeeded due to compatibility issues and not being as powerful as the rival ST and Amiga, which both already had a vast library of available games.
- ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)
- February 1991 (issue #41) - Included in the list Greatest Games of all Time, section Puzzle Games (editorial staff choice)
- Amiga Joker
- Issue 01/1991 – #3 Best Strategy Game in 1990
- Amiga Power
- May 1991 (issue #00) - #80 in the "All Time Top 100 Amiga Games"
- ST Format
- Issue 01/1991 – #4 Best Puzzle Game in 1990