DescriptionIn this First person shooter, you're an armed forces specialist sent to investigate strange happenings at the ancient Egyptian city of Karnak. Soon you learn that alien invaders with a penchant for mummifying humans alive have taken over the place. You have to fight your way through increasingly difficult levels with an unbelievable cast in order to finish it.
There are no Windows 3.x screenshots for this game.
There are 39 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Seireki 1999: Pharaoh no Fukkatsu" -- Japanese title
- "Ruins: Return of the Gods" -- Working title
- "Exhumed" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
- 2.5D Engine: Build
- 3D Engine: SlaveDriver
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Gameplay feature: Recordable replays
- Games named after songs
- Setting: Egyptian
There are no reviews for the Windows 3.x release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|PC version cheat codes & command line options||4||MrFlibble (3367)
Aug 29, 2012
|PC vs. PlayStation/Saturn||2||Alaka (30477)
Jan 31, 2010
|release date||2||thf (154166)
Jan 17, 2010
TriviaPowerslave was originally to be released under the 3D Realms label. Its working title during its stint at 3D Realms was "Ruins: Return of the Gods". Screenshots of those early days were included in Apogee's Mystic Towers slideshow (circa July 1994).
Related Web Sites
- SegaSaturn.co.uk Interview (Interview with one of the designers and the lead programmer for the Sega Saturn version, Ezra Dreisbach.)
- Wikipedia: Powerslave (Information about Powerslave at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.