missing cover art
DescriptionThe Three Kingdoms era of Chinese history is the setting for this strategic war game. Select one of 38 leaders and guide your people to power by military or diplomatic means in an isometrically viewed world. Military tactics such as well-placed taunts and deliberate enemy confusion are on offer. Weaponry includes catapults and automatic-firing crossbows.
There are no Windows 3.x screenshots for this game.
There are 80 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "三國志IV" -- Japanese spelling
- "Sangokushi IV" -- Japanese title
- "RTK 4" -- Common abbreviation
- "Romance IV of the Three Kingdoms: Wall of Fire" -- PSN release title
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Grand strategy
- Inspiration: Literature
- KOEI Historical Simulation series
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms series
- Setting: Chinese
- Setting: Chinese Three Kingdoms era
There are no reviews for the Windows 3.x release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Feb, 1996||60|
|PC Player (Germany)||Aug, 1996||40|
|GameSpot||Jun 20, 1996||3.8 out of 10||38|
|High Score||Apr, 1996||1 out of 5||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaVersions of the game that shipped on a CD contain video cutscenes taken from the 84-part Romance of the Three Kingdoms TV series produced by China Central Television (CCTV) in 1995.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of Fire -- Information about Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of Fire at Wikipedia