A compilation of the following classic games:
- Jacks: Click on the ball to toss it in the air, then click on the right number of jacks to grab them.
- Hangman: Guess the letters in the word. Try not to make too many mistakes
- Smart Dots: You and the computer take turns drawing a line between dots on a piece of paper. If you complete a square, fill it in; once the paper is filled, the player with the most squares wins.
- Memory Blocks: A grid of tiles, turned face-down. Select the matching tiles.
- Pick Up Sticks: Click on the sticks on top to pick them up. Try to pick up all of them in the least amount of time.
- Code Breaker: Guess the secret code. Hints after every guess show the number of correct symbols.
Most games tend towards a "realistic" appearance. For example, Jacks shows walls in the back, and the Smart Dots field looks like real graph paper.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by qwertyuiop (32464)
on Aug 25, 2010.